Three days gave us just enough time to fall in love with the city completely. Seattle jumped to the top of my favorite city’s list. Not that I have an official list written out, but, I’m telling you, Seattle is in my top three cities for sure.
Seattle left a lasting impression on us with its kind people, unique attractions, and great food. Here is our Seattle Bucket List!
1. Visit the Space Needle.ü
2. Explore the EMP Museum.ü
3. Walk through Chihuly Museum and Gardens.
4. Eat at Dick’s Drive-In.ü
5. Spend a day at Pike Place Market (Also See 18 Things To Do at Seattle’s Pike Place Market).ü
6. Get a coffee at the first Starbucks.ü
7. Add your chewed gum to the famous Gum Wall.ü
8. See the wonderful oddities at Ye Olde Curiosity Shop.ü
9. Say hello to the Fremont Troll.ü
10. Buy a mystery soda at the Mystery Coke Machine.ü
11. Tour the Seattle Underground.ü
12. Enjoy the chocolate ü and the tour of the Theo Chocolate Factory.
13. Ride the monorail, originally built for the World’s Fair. ü
14. Watch the Hammering Man statue do his work outside of the Seattle Art Museum.
15. Go for a game (or twenty) of pinball at the Seattle Pinball Museum.
16. Pose with the Giant Popsicle (corner of Blanchard and 4th). ü
17. Browse the hilarious selection at the Archie McPhee catalog store. ü
18. Visit Edith Manfield’s tiny house that’s surrounded by a shopping center. Known as the “Up!” house. ü
19. Try a local Seattle beer.
20. Get the salted caramel ice cream at Molly Moon’s.
21. See one of the city’s great landmarks, the pink elephant at the Pink Elephant Carwash.ü
22. Sail out of the city on an Alaskan cruise. ü
23. Go on a tour of Boeing in nearby Mukilteo.
24. Pay a visit to the Microsoft Visitors Center in nearby Redmond.
25. Hike at Mt. Rainier National Park.
You can follow Jenni on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.